Thank you to all those supporting the Desert Rose Foundation!
A huge THANK YOU to the following for adopting a room at the shelter:
- Hoosier Harvest Church
- Bill Fulford of Ritter Realty
- Shirley Bales of United Ritter Realty
- American Camping Association
- First Mennonite Church of Indianapolis
- Bill and Judy Herring
- First United Methodist Church of Martinsville
- Dennis and Sharon Knierim of Mooresville
- Bruce's Auto Sales and Service / Bruce and Jackie Cook
- St. Andrews Men's Covenant Group of Indianapolis
- Mooresville American Legion Post #103 Ladies Auxiliary
- In memory of Pat Driscol
- Balkamp, Inc. of Plainfield
- Morgan County Homemakers Extension
THANK YOU to the following:
- Faith and Community Technical Support (FACTS) Program of Baylor University - $50,000 grant - Click here for more information
- Tanager Strings Concert - Raised $650 to purchase a stove and kitchen island.
- Brian MacDonald's Applied Econ Class at Martinsville High School - Raised $3,500 for Desert Rose Transitional Shelter
- Rock-a-Thon - Hosted by Connie Ritter of the Morgan County Leadership Academy
Grant funds are essential to the continuous, 24-hour operation of Desert Rose. Some of our grant partners include:
The Kendrick Foundation, Inc. provides generous support for counseling programs as well as 24-hour crisis intervention services.
The MIBOR REALTOR Association funds Desert Rose's Continuing HOPE Mentoring program.
The Brave Heart Foundation
We also partner closely with the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute to manage several state and federal grant programs.